- "In the last 20 years our business has changed considerably…and as the focus of our business has changed, Bird Luckin have moved with us."
Alex Tanner, George Tanner (Shalford) Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has looked after us incredibly well for over 60 years, they are pro-active and innovational - meeting all our needs to help us achieve our aims."
Richard Stubbings, Cliffords Limited
- "I can honestly say that Bird Luckin are the best firm of accountants and auditors I have ever dealt with - and I don't say that lightly!"
Colin Webb, Walthamstow Stadium
- "It's important for us to know that we will always be able to contact the right people to give us the right advice and support."
Jane Bennett, Bennetts Funeral Directors
- "Although we deal mainly with one Partner … we also know that if we need to contact someone else who is a specialist in another area, we can get the advice we need quickly and easily"
Jeremy Ruggles, J.S. Wright & Sons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin got us to a stage which would have taken us months - if not years - to reach on our own, and they got us there in a matter of weeks"
Matthew Sullivan, SNC Ltd
- "You can be a good accountant, but if you don't have an understanding of the industry it can be very difficult. "There are two or three people we have regular contact with at Bird Luckin who know our business well, and it makes a difference.""
Robert Church, W A Church (Bures) Ltd
- "The work which Bird Luckin has done for Boddingtons over the past few months has helped shape our future direction for the better."
John Warner, Chief Executive, Boddingtons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has acted for us since our inception 10 years ago. They have a very 'can do' yet highly professional attitude - we are very appreciative of their support and advice over the years."
Marlon Fox, Outlook Property Ltd
Why choose Bird Luckin?
In the ever-competitive commercial world, every business needs to maximise performance and profitability to achieve its potential. But each business is also individual; you will need to find unique solutions to unique problems to realise your business goals.
Bird Luckin is a unique firm of accountants who can help you maximise that business potential. Our approach is based on building partnerships with clients; by investing time to fully understand your business and your aims, we can provide a service tailored to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Think you've heard it all before? Well, you probably have. Most companies claim to be client focused, but how many actually deliver on their promise? Which is why we believe Bird Luckin is unique - our service, our strategy and our success is centered on putting people first.
As you would expect, we can provide routine bookkeeping, accounting and auditing requirements, but we can also provide much more than this. With a team of specialists able to provide solutions on an extensive range of business issues, and a network of business partners providing expertise in other areas, we aim to add real value to your business.
Take a look at our services (tax, business) to see how we can help your business grow, and then put us to the test; tell us what you need, and let us tell you what we can do for you. You could find yourself in a unique situation - working with an accountant who understands your business, recognises your needs, and can provide you with the solutions to maximise your business potential.