- "In the last 20 years our business has changed considerably…and as the focus of our business has changed, Bird Luckin have moved with us."
Alex Tanner, George Tanner (Shalford) Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has looked after us incredibly well for over 60 years, they are pro-active and innovational - meeting all our needs to help us achieve our aims."
Richard Stubbings, Cliffords Limited
- "I can honestly say that Bird Luckin are the best firm of accountants and auditors I have ever dealt with - and I don't say that lightly!"
Colin Webb, Walthamstow Stadium
- "It's important for us to know that we will always be able to contact the right people to give us the right advice and support."
Jane Bennett, Bennetts Funeral Directors
- "Although we deal mainly with one Partner … we also know that if we need to contact someone else who is a specialist in another area, we can get the advice we need quickly and easily"
Jeremy Ruggles, J.S. Wright & Sons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin got us to a stage which would have taken us months - if not years - to reach on our own, and they got us there in a matter of weeks"
Matthew Sullivan, SNC Ltd
- "You can be a good accountant, but if you don't have an understanding of the industry it can be very difficult. "There are two or three people we have regular contact with at Bird Luckin who know our business well, and it makes a difference.""
Robert Church, W A Church (Bures) Ltd
- "The work which Bird Luckin has done for Boddingtons over the past few months has helped shape our future direction for the better."
John Warner, Chief Executive, Boddingtons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has acted for us since our inception 10 years ago. They have a very 'can do' yet highly professional attitude - we are very appreciative of their support and advice over the years."
Marlon Fox, Outlook Property Ltd
Can you cut your interest payments?
If you have a business loan, a commercial mortgage, or a permanent overdraft facility with your bank, the chances are that you may be paying more than you need to in interest.
Interest payments can be a substantial part of your outgoings, and so any way you can reduce them will help to improve your profitability.
Given the right circumstances, almost any kind of loan can be renegotiated, and it is surprising how easy it can be to lower your interest bill in this way.
To be in a position to negotiate, however, you will need to have an established track record. Ideally you will have:
- been trading for at least three years
- a good profit history
- a clean credit record
- a healthy prognosis for the future
It also helps if yours is a 'conventional' business type with which the prospective lender is already familiar.
Also, the more capital and security you can provide, the better the terms you will be able to negotiate.
If you want to renegotiate a loan, you basically have two options:
- Prepare a proposal for a new loan and take it to an alternative lending source
- Use this option as leverage to negotiate a better deal with your present lending source
Whichever route you take, you will need to prepare your case and support it with reliable documentation. We would be happy to assist with this, and with the eventual negotiations.
Contact us now if you think we can help.