- "In the last 20 years our business has changed considerably…and as the focus of our business has changed, Bird Luckin have moved with us."
Alex Tanner, George Tanner (Shalford) Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has looked after us incredibly well for over 60 years, they are pro-active and innovational - meeting all our needs to help us achieve our aims."
Richard Stubbings, Cliffords Limited
- "I can honestly say that Bird Luckin are the best firm of accountants and auditors I have ever dealt with - and I don't say that lightly!"
Colin Webb, Walthamstow Stadium
- "It's important for us to know that we will always be able to contact the right people to give us the right advice and support."
Jane Bennett, Bennetts Funeral Directors
- "Although we deal mainly with one Partner … we also know that if we need to contact someone else who is a specialist in another area, we can get the advice we need quickly and easily"
Jeremy Ruggles, J.S. Wright & Sons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin got us to a stage which would have taken us months - if not years - to reach on our own, and they got us there in a matter of weeks"
Matthew Sullivan, SNC Ltd
- "You can be a good accountant, but if you don't have an understanding of the industry it can be very difficult. "There are two or three people we have regular contact with at Bird Luckin who know our business well, and it makes a difference.""
Robert Church, W A Church (Bures) Ltd
- "The work which Bird Luckin has done for Boddingtons over the past few months has helped shape our future direction for the better."
John Warner, Chief Executive, Boddingtons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has acted for us since our inception 10 years ago. They have a very 'can do' yet highly professional attitude - we are very appreciative of their support and advice over the years."
Marlon Fox, Outlook Property Ltd
Why Join Bird Luckin?
Alongside the firm's clients, our team is our prime asset. Bird Luckin aim to recruit and then retain the very best team available. They are proud to be part of a leading firm in the region with high levels of trust and mutual respect, having a true team ethic, together with a strong customer care brand.
Team members can expect to enjoy high levels of reward in terms of challenging and diverse experience, opportunities for progression and development, together with an enjoyable, flexible and pleasant working environment. Your financial rewards will match the quality of those opportunities.
We will push and challenge you to achieve your maximum potential. If you are not up to this challenge, then read no further!
We achieve our aim by providing support to our team through training and development, both in technical areas and in personal skills. We recognise, at the same time, that it is also incumbent on us to ensure all members of our team are aware of the ethics of our profession and that they are trained to apply the highest standards of personal and professional integrity.
The training of students within Bird Luckin has a highly important place within our culture statement.
We are members of HAT (Holborn Accountancy Tuition). HAT are an independent training consortium, who have approximately eighty member firms of chartered accountants. HAT assist us in our recruitment of graduate students.
Just as our team aim to deliver to our clients, Bird Luckin aim to deliver the tools to do this to our team. It is this commitment to the team that has earned Bird Luckin Investors in People accreditation.
Click here for current vacancies