- "In the last 20 years our business has changed considerably…and as the focus of our business has changed, Bird Luckin have moved with us."
Alex Tanner, George Tanner (Shalford) Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has looked after us incredibly well for over 60 years, they are pro-active and innovational - meeting all our needs to help us achieve our aims."
Richard Stubbings, Cliffords Limited
- "I can honestly say that Bird Luckin are the best firm of accountants and auditors I have ever dealt with - and I don't say that lightly!"
Colin Webb, Walthamstow Stadium
- "It's important for us to know that we will always be able to contact the right people to give us the right advice and support."
Jane Bennett, Bennetts Funeral Directors
- "Although we deal mainly with one Partner … we also know that if we need to contact someone else who is a specialist in another area, we can get the advice we need quickly and easily"
Jeremy Ruggles, J.S. Wright & Sons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin got us to a stage which would have taken us months - if not years - to reach on our own, and they got us there in a matter of weeks"
Matthew Sullivan, SNC Ltd
- "You can be a good accountant, but if you don't have an understanding of the industry it can be very difficult. "There are two or three people we have regular contact with at Bird Luckin who know our business well, and it makes a difference.""
Robert Church, W A Church (Bures) Ltd
- "The work which Bird Luckin has done for Boddingtons over the past few months has helped shape our future direction for the better."
John Warner, Chief Executive, Boddingtons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has acted for us since our inception 10 years ago. They have a very 'can do' yet highly professional attitude - we are very appreciative of their support and advice over the years."
Marlon Fox, Outlook Property Ltd
Sorry, there are currently no vacancies.
ACA, ACCA or AAT Trainee Accountants
Graduates interested in studying for the ACA or ACCA qualification or 'A' Level students interested in studying for the AAT qualification click here to visit the HAT website.
Our minimum examination criteria for graduates is a 2.1 degree.
Our minimum examination criteria for AAT students are 3 x ‘B’ Grades at ‘A’ Level or equivalent.
Bird Luckin is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Data Protection Statement
The information you send to us allows us to make an informed decision as to whether to proceed with your application. We also use this information for research and statistical purposes. As part of our assessment, we may have to carry out checks to verify the information provided by you. We may obtain information about you from third parties (including referees) and disclose your personal data to certain third parties such as law enforcement bodies for this purpose.