- "In the last 20 years our business has changed considerably…and as the focus of our business has changed, Bird Luckin have moved with us."
Alex Tanner, George Tanner (Shalford) Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has looked after us incredibly well for over 60 years, they are pro-active and innovational - meeting all our needs to help us achieve our aims."
Richard Stubbings, Cliffords Limited
- "I can honestly say that Bird Luckin are the best firm of accountants and auditors I have ever dealt with - and I don't say that lightly!"
Colin Webb, Walthamstow Stadium
- "It's important for us to know that we will always be able to contact the right people to give us the right advice and support."
Jane Bennett, Bennetts Funeral Directors
- "Although we deal mainly with one Partner … we also know that if we need to contact someone else who is a specialist in another area, we can get the advice we need quickly and easily"
Jeremy Ruggles, J.S. Wright & Sons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin got us to a stage which would have taken us months - if not years - to reach on our own, and they got us there in a matter of weeks"
Matthew Sullivan, SNC Ltd
- "You can be a good accountant, but if you don't have an understanding of the industry it can be very difficult. "There are two or three people we have regular contact with at Bird Luckin who know our business well, and it makes a difference.""
Robert Church, W A Church (Bures) Ltd
- "The work which Bird Luckin has done for Boddingtons over the past few months has helped shape our future direction for the better."
John Warner, Chief Executive, Boddingtons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has acted for us since our inception 10 years ago. They have a very 'can do' yet highly professional attitude - we are very appreciative of their support and advice over the years."
Marlon Fox, Outlook Property Ltd
Caroline joined Bird Luckin in 1998, having qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1992 with a medium sized London firm, she became a director in October 2009.
Caroline has a strong and diverse portfolio of clients, many of which are family-owned entities. In addition to the commercial sector, Caroline has developed a specialism working with farming businesses and has gained extensive experience working with charities and other not for profit organisations. Caroline has good knowledge of solicitors accounts rules and other client money work. Caroline has also worked with a number of subsidiaries of overseas companies.
Caroline enjoys meeting with clients to discuss their aspirations and accounting needs, and identifying solutions which can help these to be achieved. Caroline works closely with our tax team to ensure that an all round service is provided.
Outside of work and her family Caroline’s main interest is Guiding, and she has been a warranted leader since 1988. She also holds a camp and holiday licence, which means the Guides are able to share her enjoyment of a wide range of outdoor activities. Caroline acts as a mentor for other Guiders, passing on her team and leadership skills while having a lot of fun.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01245 254239