- "In the last 20 years our business has changed considerably…and as the focus of our business has changed, Bird Luckin have moved with us."
Alex Tanner, George Tanner (Shalford) Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has looked after us incredibly well for over 60 years, they are pro-active and innovational - meeting all our needs to help us achieve our aims."
Richard Stubbings, Cliffords Limited
- "I can honestly say that Bird Luckin are the best firm of accountants and auditors I have ever dealt with - and I don't say that lightly!"
Colin Webb, Walthamstow Stadium
- "It's important for us to know that we will always be able to contact the right people to give us the right advice and support."
Jane Bennett, Bennetts Funeral Directors
- "Although we deal mainly with one Partner … we also know that if we need to contact someone else who is a specialist in another area, we can get the advice we need quickly and easily"
Jeremy Ruggles, J.S. Wright & Sons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin got us to a stage which would have taken us months - if not years - to reach on our own, and they got us there in a matter of weeks"
Matthew Sullivan, SNC Ltd
- "You can be a good accountant, but if you don't have an understanding of the industry it can be very difficult. "There are two or three people we have regular contact with at Bird Luckin who know our business well, and it makes a difference.""
Robert Church, W A Church (Bures) Ltd
- "The work which Bird Luckin has done for Boddingtons over the past few months has helped shape our future direction for the better."
John Warner, Chief Executive, Boddingtons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has acted for us since our inception 10 years ago. They have a very 'can do' yet highly professional attitude - we are very appreciative of their support and advice over the years."
Marlon Fox, Outlook Property Ltd
John Gallant joined Bird Luckin in 1974 and became a Partner in 1987. John has worked closely with many long-standing clients in the eastern region for more than 30 years, as well as helping many of the new businesses in the area to develop.
"We have always had a considerable number of the East Anglian large farming community and established businesses among our clients, and have formed close working relationships with them over many years," said John.
"Thanks to our reputation of providing a personal service, and being able to offer advice and expertise on a wide range of issues, many of these businesses are now our clients. These include the construction, retail and manufacturing sectors, along with clients who have relocated from London and who want to work with a local firm which can offer them the same expertise as larger, city-based advisors, but with a more personal level of service.
"That level of service means that we become involved in many issues, over and above normal compliance matters," added John. "Because we talk to clients on such a regular basis, they will discuss a wide variety of business problems with us, knowing that we should have the expertise to find a solution, either from within the Bird Luckin team, or through our relationships with professionals in other fields."
John, a member of the Institute of Mathematics, is a well known figure within the region's business community; a former President of the Rotary Club of Great Dunmow, he is also a noted after dinner speaker, and has spoken at seminars on a range of topics including computers, Inheritance Tax and farming matters.
Away from work John, who is married with a son and two daughters, enjoys cricket, bridge, chess and travelling.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01245 254265