- "In the last 20 years our business has changed considerably…and as the focus of our business has changed, Bird Luckin have moved with us."
Alex Tanner, George Tanner (Shalford) Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has looked after us incredibly well for over 60 years, they are pro-active and innovational - meeting all our needs to help us achieve our aims."
Richard Stubbings, Cliffords Limited
- "I can honestly say that Bird Luckin are the best firm of accountants and auditors I have ever dealt with - and I don't say that lightly!"
Colin Webb, Walthamstow Stadium
- "It's important for us to know that we will always be able to contact the right people to give us the right advice and support."
Jane Bennett, Bennetts Funeral Directors
- "Although we deal mainly with one Partner … we also know that if we need to contact someone else who is a specialist in another area, we can get the advice we need quickly and easily"
Jeremy Ruggles, J.S. Wright & Sons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin got us to a stage which would have taken us months - if not years - to reach on our own, and they got us there in a matter of weeks"
Matthew Sullivan, SNC Ltd
- "You can be a good accountant, but if you don't have an understanding of the industry it can be very difficult. "There are two or three people we have regular contact with at Bird Luckin who know our business well, and it makes a difference.""
Robert Church, W A Church (Bures) Ltd
- "The work which Bird Luckin has done for Boddingtons over the past few months has helped shape our future direction for the better."
John Warner, Chief Executive, Boddingtons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has acted for us since our inception 10 years ago. They have a very 'can do' yet highly professional attitude - we are very appreciative of their support and advice over the years."
Marlon Fox, Outlook Property Ltd
As Tax Director, Peter heads Bird Luckin's taxation planning and consulting team and has more than 25 years' experience in taxation. "I am delighted to be heading such a strong team in an environment where we can focus on providing a personal service whilst having the depth of knowledge and experience to provide clients with specialist tax advice. Such advice is essential in helping clients plan for the future and maximise their wealth" said Peter. His specialist areas include income and capital taxes with the latter involving advising on estate planning and inheritance tax.
Remuneration planning is also a key area for Peter, who stated "remuneration planning is a good example of our all-round approach to tax and financial planning, where we never forget that behind each business is an individual".
As a former Inspector of Taxes, Peter is well placed as our leading consultant on HM Revenue & Customs tax investigations. Peter is also a qualified financial adviser registered with the Personal Finance Society and is a member of the Institute of Financial Planners.
In his spare time Peter is a keen golfer and Chelsea supporter.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01245 254250