- "In the last 20 years our business has changed considerably…and as the focus of our business has changed, Bird Luckin have moved with us."
Alex Tanner, George Tanner (Shalford) Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has looked after us incredibly well for over 60 years, they are pro-active and innovational - meeting all our needs to help us achieve our aims."
Richard Stubbings, Cliffords Limited
- "I can honestly say that Bird Luckin are the best firm of accountants and auditors I have ever dealt with - and I don't say that lightly!"
Colin Webb, Walthamstow Stadium
- "It's important for us to know that we will always be able to contact the right people to give us the right advice and support."
Jane Bennett, Bennetts Funeral Directors
- "Although we deal mainly with one Partner … we also know that if we need to contact someone else who is a specialist in another area, we can get the advice we need quickly and easily"
Jeremy Ruggles, J.S. Wright & Sons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin got us to a stage which would have taken us months - if not years - to reach on our own, and they got us there in a matter of weeks"
Matthew Sullivan, SNC Ltd
- "You can be a good accountant, but if you don't have an understanding of the industry it can be very difficult. "There are two or three people we have regular contact with at Bird Luckin who know our business well, and it makes a difference.""
Robert Church, W A Church (Bures) Ltd
- "The work which Bird Luckin has done for Boddingtons over the past few months has helped shape our future direction for the better."
John Warner, Chief Executive, Boddingtons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has acted for us since our inception 10 years ago. They have a very 'can do' yet highly professional attitude - we are very appreciative of their support and advice over the years."
Marlon Fox, Outlook Property Ltd
Building and Construction
The building and construction industry is one of the most volatile sectors in the UK economy, and careful planning and advice are needed to maintain efficiency and competitiveness. With years of experience in this sector, we pride ourselves on having an understanding of the specific problems faced by businesses throughout the building and construction industry.
From small sole traders to large limited companies we look after a large number of clients across this sector, including builders and decorators, carpenters, joinery manufacturers, property developers, roofers, electricians, plumbers and demolition and groundwork contractors.
This incredible base of experience leaves us ideally placed to offer a wide range of specialist services in this area. Alongside the core services of accountancy, taxation, payroll, book-keeping and audit we are able to assist you in the following areas:
- Project planning
- Costing systems
- Cashflow planning
- Arranging acquisitions, mergers and disposals
- Raising finance / funding your business
- Computerising your business
Finally, we have the experience to work with you in your long term planning for the future encompassing practical aspects in addition to commercial and taxation considerations.