- "In the last 20 years our business has changed considerably…and as the focus of our business has changed, Bird Luckin have moved with us."
Alex Tanner, George Tanner (Shalford) Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has looked after us incredibly well for over 60 years, they are pro-active and innovational - meeting all our needs to help us achieve our aims."
Richard Stubbings, Cliffords Limited
- "I can honestly say that Bird Luckin are the best firm of accountants and auditors I have ever dealt with - and I don't say that lightly!"
Colin Webb, Walthamstow Stadium
- "It's important for us to know that we will always be able to contact the right people to give us the right advice and support."
Jane Bennett, Bennetts Funeral Directors
- "Although we deal mainly with one Partner … we also know that if we need to contact someone else who is a specialist in another area, we can get the advice we need quickly and easily"
Jeremy Ruggles, J.S. Wright & Sons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin got us to a stage which would have taken us months - if not years - to reach on our own, and they got us there in a matter of weeks"
Matthew Sullivan, SNC Ltd
- "You can be a good accountant, but if you don't have an understanding of the industry it can be very difficult. "There are two or three people we have regular contact with at Bird Luckin who know our business well, and it makes a difference.""
Robert Church, W A Church (Bures) Ltd
- "The work which Bird Luckin has done for Boddingtons over the past few months has helped shape our future direction for the better."
John Warner, Chief Executive, Boddingtons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has acted for us since our inception 10 years ago. They have a very 'can do' yet highly professional attitude - we are very appreciative of their support and advice over the years."
Marlon Fox, Outlook Property Ltd
From a financial point of view, the medical profession is probably the most complex of all the professions. The growth of private medical plans and hospital trusts and the constant changes to the NHS structure mean those involved in this sector need expert and timely advice in financial matters.
With our wide ranging client base in this area, encompassing opticians, dentists and dental hygienists, hearing consultants, chiropodists as well as suppliers of medical equipment, we are ideally placed to fulfil this need.
Alongside the core services of accountancy, taxation, payroll, book-keeping and audit, our more specialist areas include:
- Accounting for income from different sources (for example, hospital PAYE work, private patients and participation on advisory panels)
- Computerising your business
- Starting out in business on your own
- Raising finance to join a partnership or practice
- Partnership arrangements such as income sharing or joint ownership of premises
- Cashflow work
- Providing people related training for your back up support team