- "In the last 20 years our business has changed considerably…and as the focus of our business has changed, Bird Luckin have moved with us."
Alex Tanner, George Tanner (Shalford) Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has looked after us incredibly well for over 60 years, they are pro-active and innovational - meeting all our needs to help us achieve our aims."
Richard Stubbings, Cliffords Limited
- "I can honestly say that Bird Luckin are the best firm of accountants and auditors I have ever dealt with - and I don't say that lightly!"
Colin Webb, Walthamstow Stadium
- "It's important for us to know that we will always be able to contact the right people to give us the right advice and support."
Jane Bennett, Bennetts Funeral Directors
- "Although we deal mainly with one Partner … we also know that if we need to contact someone else who is a specialist in another area, we can get the advice we need quickly and easily"
Jeremy Ruggles, J.S. Wright & Sons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin got us to a stage which would have taken us months - if not years - to reach on our own, and they got us there in a matter of weeks"
Matthew Sullivan, SNC Ltd
- "You can be a good accountant, but if you don't have an understanding of the industry it can be very difficult. "There are two or three people we have regular contact with at Bird Luckin who know our business well, and it makes a difference.""
Robert Church, W A Church (Bures) Ltd
- "The work which Bird Luckin has done for Boddingtons over the past few months has helped shape our future direction for the better."
John Warner, Chief Executive, Boddingtons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has acted for us since our inception 10 years ago. They have a very 'can do' yet highly professional attitude - we are very appreciative of their support and advice over the years."
Marlon Fox, Outlook Property Ltd
Travel and Tourism
The travel and tourism industry – whether for business or pleasure – has been one of the fastest growing sectors of the past 50 years, and the pace of change over the last decade has been astounding. While increases in fuel prices, travel taxes and other supplies and fees have created their own challenges, the growth in specialist travel and the spread of digital communication plus the internet have also generated significant new opportunities within the sector.
Bird Luckin has a considerable and established client base within the travel and tourism sector. These include specialist holiday companies and tour operators working both in the UK and overseas, hotels, guest houses, holiday parks, and businesses involved in corporate hospitality.
By working closely with these clients we have developed a sound knowledge and understanding of their target customers and audiences, ranging from holidaymakers and business travellers to educational and historical guided tours, conferencing and event hospitality. We also have experience of specialist travel organisations such as ABTA, ATOL and IATA.
In an increasingly competitive climate, we have been able to advise and support our clients in the travel and tourism sectors to plan their business development, maximise their growth potential and increase their profitability. So alongside our core services such as accountancy and audit, book-keeping, payroll and taxation, we are able to offer specialist services and skills to support businesses in the sector, including:
- Managing cashflow
- Management information systems
- Profit improvement
- Strategic planning
- Growing your business
- Raising finance
- Arranging acquisitions, mergers or disposals
- Making investment decisions
- Debt collection
Whatever your business size or past history, planning for the future is essential in order to remain profitable, keep up with the competition and to fulfil your dreams.
For further information, or for a FREE initial consultation, contact Jenny Cook on 0800 146870 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.