- "In the last 20 years our business has changed considerably…and as the focus of our business has changed, Bird Luckin have moved with us."
Alex Tanner, George Tanner (Shalford) Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has looked after us incredibly well for over 60 years, they are pro-active and innovational - meeting all our needs to help us achieve our aims."
Richard Stubbings, Cliffords Limited
- "I can honestly say that Bird Luckin are the best firm of accountants and auditors I have ever dealt with - and I don't say that lightly!"
Colin Webb, Walthamstow Stadium
- "It's important for us to know that we will always be able to contact the right people to give us the right advice and support."
Jane Bennett, Bennetts Funeral Directors
- "Although we deal mainly with one Partner … we also know that if we need to contact someone else who is a specialist in another area, we can get the advice we need quickly and easily"
Jeremy Ruggles, J.S. Wright & Sons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin got us to a stage which would have taken us months - if not years - to reach on our own, and they got us there in a matter of weeks"
Matthew Sullivan, SNC Ltd
- "You can be a good accountant, but if you don't have an understanding of the industry it can be very difficult. "There are two or three people we have regular contact with at Bird Luckin who know our business well, and it makes a difference.""
Robert Church, W A Church (Bures) Ltd
- "The work which Bird Luckin has done for Boddingtons over the past few months has helped shape our future direction for the better."
John Warner, Chief Executive, Boddingtons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has acted for us since our inception 10 years ago. They have a very 'can do' yet highly professional attitude - we are very appreciative of their support and advice over the years."
Marlon Fox, Outlook Property Ltd
Financial planning and strategy guide 2013/14
|We can help|
|In most sections of this guide, you will find a range of the areas where we can advise. To schedule a planning meeting or to review a specific area of tax and financial planning, please contact us now.|
This comprehensive guide provides important information for your financial planning both in the short and long term.
Proper tax and financial planning can reduce or defer the tax you pay, freeing up more of your cash for investment, business or personal purposes. This is particularly poignant as the ongoing sluggish economy and the potential destabilising financial threats from some countries in the eurozone continue to impact on our plans and finances.
Planning is the starting point for growing your wealth and building financial security so that you are as prepared and secure as possible when market and/or financial reverses occur.
This extensive guide outlines some of our thoughts and basic strategies that you might like to discuss with us for the current tax year. There is no substitute for personal advice - we are committed to helping you to plan and prosper.