- "In the last 20 years our business has changed considerably…and as the focus of our business has changed, Bird Luckin have moved with us."
Alex Tanner, George Tanner (Shalford) Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has looked after us incredibly well for over 60 years, they are pro-active and innovational - meeting all our needs to help us achieve our aims."
Richard Stubbings, Cliffords Limited
- "I can honestly say that Bird Luckin are the best firm of accountants and auditors I have ever dealt with - and I don't say that lightly!"
Colin Webb, Walthamstow Stadium
- "It's important for us to know that we will always be able to contact the right people to give us the right advice and support."
Jane Bennett, Bennetts Funeral Directors
- "Although we deal mainly with one Partner … we also know that if we need to contact someone else who is a specialist in another area, we can get the advice we need quickly and easily"
Jeremy Ruggles, J.S. Wright & Sons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin got us to a stage which would have taken us months - if not years - to reach on our own, and they got us there in a matter of weeks"
Matthew Sullivan, SNC Ltd
- "You can be a good accountant, but if you don't have an understanding of the industry it can be very difficult. "There are two or three people we have regular contact with at Bird Luckin who know our business well, and it makes a difference.""
Robert Church, W A Church (Bures) Ltd
- "The work which Bird Luckin has done for Boddingtons over the past few months has helped shape our future direction for the better."
John Warner, Chief Executive, Boddingtons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has acted for us since our inception 10 years ago. They have a very 'can do' yet highly professional attitude - we are very appreciative of their support and advice over the years."
Marlon Fox, Outlook Property Ltd
Do you have access to the finance your business needs or know how best to raise it? Are you making an acquisition or disposal of a business? Do you have an exit route in mind?
Bird Luckin provides expert advice on these and other areas or corporate finance, including:
To assist you to obtain an appropriate package of finance to suit your business short, medium and long term needs.
Refinancing your business
Consolidating your current finances into a suitable and more manageable package, advising on rates and assisting with facility negotiations.
Assisting in identifying suitable acquisition targets, advising and assisting with negotiations on pricing and structure of consideration together with principal contractual terms and financial due diligence.
Assisting in the marketing of businesses for sale, advising on methods of disposal, pricing and structure of consideration and principal contractual terms.
Management buy outs/buy ins
Advising on suitable structures, pricing and consideration structuring, principal contractual terms, business planning and fund raising.
Identification of a suitable merger partner and pre merger feasibility study. Advising on the structure and terms suitable to effect the business combination and carrying out any due diligence required.
Advising on company and group reconstructions, to simplify and enhance the transparency of capital and operating structures, improve tax efficiency, streamline operating methods and optimise financial performance
Investigations into certain aspects of businesses to be acquired and invested in, and into major trading partners to identify the current position on areas of risk with recommendations as to how such risks can be mitigated.
Including redemption and buy back of shares, valuations under the Companies Act and commercial business valuations.
Advising on the tax consequences of particular transactions and suitable methods to mitigate liability to taxes.
Our expertise and contacts will help you to open doors that may otherwise have remained closed for you.