- "In the last 20 years our business has changed considerably…and as the focus of our business has changed, Bird Luckin have moved with us."
Alex Tanner, George Tanner (Shalford) Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has looked after us incredibly well for over 60 years, they are pro-active and innovational - meeting all our needs to help us achieve our aims."
Richard Stubbings, Cliffords Limited
- "I can honestly say that Bird Luckin are the best firm of accountants and auditors I have ever dealt with - and I don't say that lightly!"
Colin Webb, Walthamstow Stadium
- "It's important for us to know that we will always be able to contact the right people to give us the right advice and support."
Jane Bennett, Bennetts Funeral Directors
- "Although we deal mainly with one Partner … we also know that if we need to contact someone else who is a specialist in another area, we can get the advice we need quickly and easily"
Jeremy Ruggles, J.S. Wright & Sons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin got us to a stage which would have taken us months - if not years - to reach on our own, and they got us there in a matter of weeks"
Matthew Sullivan, SNC Ltd
- "You can be a good accountant, but if you don't have an understanding of the industry it can be very difficult. "There are two or three people we have regular contact with at Bird Luckin who know our business well, and it makes a difference.""
Robert Church, W A Church (Bures) Ltd
- "The work which Bird Luckin has done for Boddingtons over the past few months has helped shape our future direction for the better."
John Warner, Chief Executive, Boddingtons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has acted for us since our inception 10 years ago. They have a very 'can do' yet highly professional attitude - we are very appreciative of their support and advice over the years."
Marlon Fox, Outlook Property Ltd
It is rare now for a UK business to operate without international connections. As the EU expands more widely and the internet grows in significance as a medium for business, we realise the importance of providing timely advice on the myriad of business, tax and accounting issues that affect your business operating in a worldwide market.
We provide these services from both an inward and outward standpoint.
We seek to build long term working relationships with overseas companies seeking to outsource facilities to the UK or setting up UK subsidiaries. We can help you with:
- Establishing accounting and reporting systems
- Business Structure
- Taxation issues
- UK reporting
Our Stansted Regional Office is ideally placed close to Stansted airport to facilitate communications but, more than that, it is our commitment to work with you that has helped us build successful partnerships with our overseas clients.
Looking outwards, we became members of IAPA – The International Association of Practising Accountants - in October 2007. Through IAPA we can draw on the continued expertise of accounting firms in more than 50 countries who can advise, together with ourselves, on local accounting and tax matters, the purchase of overseas property and cross border transactions and joint ventures.