- "In the last 20 years our business has changed considerably…and as the focus of our business has changed, Bird Luckin have moved with us."
Alex Tanner, George Tanner (Shalford) Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has looked after us incredibly well for over 60 years, they are pro-active and innovational - meeting all our needs to help us achieve our aims."
Richard Stubbings, Cliffords Limited
- "I can honestly say that Bird Luckin are the best firm of accountants and auditors I have ever dealt with - and I don't say that lightly!"
Colin Webb, Walthamstow Stadium
- "It's important for us to know that we will always be able to contact the right people to give us the right advice and support."
Jane Bennett, Bennetts Funeral Directors
- "Although we deal mainly with one Partner … we also know that if we need to contact someone else who is a specialist in another area, we can get the advice we need quickly and easily"
Jeremy Ruggles, J.S. Wright & Sons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin got us to a stage which would have taken us months - if not years - to reach on our own, and they got us there in a matter of weeks"
Matthew Sullivan, SNC Ltd
- "You can be a good accountant, but if you don't have an understanding of the industry it can be very difficult. "There are two or three people we have regular contact with at Bird Luckin who know our business well, and it makes a difference.""
Robert Church, W A Church (Bures) Ltd
- "The work which Bird Luckin has done for Boddingtons over the past few months has helped shape our future direction for the better."
John Warner, Chief Executive, Boddingtons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has acted for us since our inception 10 years ago. They have a very 'can do' yet highly professional attitude - we are very appreciative of their support and advice over the years."
Marlon Fox, Outlook Property Ltd
Helping directors and all officers of the company to meet statutory obligations. Providing a wide range of services in a fast and efficient manner. Relieving the burden of paperwork and reporting procedures
Company directors and secretaries have many statutory obligations under the Companies Act. There are severe penalties for not keeping up-to-date with these requirements and directors face heavy fines, disqualification or even imprisonment for failing to comply. Bird Luckin has extensive experience in providing a wide range of statutory services to our clients in a fast and efficient manner.
Areas of expertise include:
We maintain all statutory books, including the Minute Book, Registers of Members, Directors and Secretaries, mortgages and charges and directors’ interests. We can hold statutory books for safekeeping and provide a registered office.
We prepare the Annual Return required to be filed at Companies House, giving full details of the company name, directors, secretary, registered office and shareholdings, within the necessary time limits to avoid penalties being levied on directors.
Annual General Meetings, Notices and Minutes
We can assist with the preparation of notices, agendas and minutes of all annual general meetings, other company meetings, special resolutions and extraordinary resolutions.
We file accounts on behalf of companies including preparing and filing financial statements for dormant companies.
We can handle all the necessary paperwork to either supply a ready-made company or form a completely new company to your own tailor-made requirements.
We regularly carry out company searches on behalf of our clients, providing current sets of accounts, copies of Annual Returns and other company information. We can also obtain statistical information on companies, including overseas companies, together with credit details and other information.
Other Specialised Work
We can advise on all other statutory matters including share allotments, share transfers, purchase of a company’s own shares and increase of authorised share capital. We can give you complete peace of mind by carrying out your company secretarial duties for you.
Meet our expert in this field -