- "In the last 20 years our business has changed considerably…and as the focus of our business has changed, Bird Luckin have moved with us."
Alex Tanner, George Tanner (Shalford) Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has looked after us incredibly well for over 60 years, they are pro-active and innovational - meeting all our needs to help us achieve our aims."
Richard Stubbings, Cliffords Limited
- "I can honestly say that Bird Luckin are the best firm of accountants and auditors I have ever dealt with - and I don't say that lightly!"
Colin Webb, Walthamstow Stadium
- "It's important for us to know that we will always be able to contact the right people to give us the right advice and support."
Jane Bennett, Bennetts Funeral Directors
- "Although we deal mainly with one Partner … we also know that if we need to contact someone else who is a specialist in another area, we can get the advice we need quickly and easily"
Jeremy Ruggles, J.S. Wright & Sons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin got us to a stage which would have taken us months - if not years - to reach on our own, and they got us there in a matter of weeks"
Matthew Sullivan, SNC Ltd
- "You can be a good accountant, but if you don't have an understanding of the industry it can be very difficult. "There are two or three people we have regular contact with at Bird Luckin who know our business well, and it makes a difference.""
Robert Church, W A Church (Bures) Ltd
- "The work which Bird Luckin has done for Boddingtons over the past few months has helped shape our future direction for the better."
John Warner, Chief Executive, Boddingtons Ltd
- "Bird Luckin has acted for us since our inception 10 years ago. They have a very 'can do' yet highly professional attitude - we are very appreciative of their support and advice over the years."
Marlon Fox, Outlook Property Ltd
Personal Tax Planning
Maximising personal wealth requires a pro-active approach to taxation planning.
How tax is treated in a transaction can decide the success or failure of that transaction
At Bird Luckin we have a dedicated team of tax specialists who offer you a personal and professional tax service suitable for the self-employed, partnerships, company directors and private client taxpayers. We can provide you with expert advice using the latest tax software in the following areas:
Income Tax and Self Assessment
We offer full advice on your tax problems and a comprehensive tax return preparation service, identifying planning opportunities, and dealing directly with HMRC on your behalf.
This ranges from the computation of Capital Gains Tax on the sale of small holdings of shares to advice and planning on complex capital transactions. Planning by our specialists helps even the largest of gains and estates to be placed legitimately beyond the reach of HMRC.
This is a very specialist area and, as well as offering complete advice on the taxation advantages and planning opportunities of trusts, we offer a comprehensive compliance service dealing with the trust and estate returns and accounts on behalf of trustees.
Tax and Personal Financial Planning
Whether in business trading through a company or as a partnership or sole trader, we never forget our clients are also individuals. Our tax team work closely with chosen financial planning partners to provide specialist help to ensure the tax aspects are fully considered in all financial planning. We deal with your affairs competently, professionally and timely so that you can concentrate on your business, work or retirement without the worry of the taxman. Every pound of income tax you save means more income at your disposal, every well-planned disposal of assets means minimal loss of capital gains, and every inheritance tax saving means more benefit for your beneficiaries.
Make sure you take full advantage of the tax saving opportunities open to you – call us today for a personal tax planning review.